Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reasons to Write

To write, you do not have to have a specific purpose.  Writing comes from the heart and can be somewhat therapeutic.  Writing helps me in many ways such as, forgetting about a bad day, sorting out a problem, and it helps me to better explain myself, when the words won’t come out of my mouth.  Writing gives me the ability to share my true feelings.  I also like to write for the fun of it.  For instance, I like to write poetry. 

Writing can have its own good perks such as: writing for a school scholarship.  I have personally written three scholarship essays in to which one I have one a $3,000.00 scholarship for.  I am awaiting the results for the other two.  As I found, if you are very passionate about writing, it can also be a means of income. 

In addition, if you are a teen that have something to say to your parents but cannot find a way to tell them, write them a letter.  Writing a letter can become a way of communication for you and your parents to open up to each other, and can eventually lead to you being comfortable enough to talk face to face.
Writing speaks,
Licia

No comments:

Post a Comment