Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Final Touches !

I am making the final touches to my book.  I have printed out two copies on regular white printer paper.  A friend of mine and me will be reading the book separately to mark all errors found, in red ink, so that they can be corrected before I go to print.


Some people think that I should have an editor, but I am really trying to save a little money by having my own personal editors.  I am not trying to do all those fancy things.  Sometimes the best things are simple.  I just want to be able to get my point across and hope people will take my mistakes and learn from them.  In addition, I want them to take my advice and better themselves. 

Just a reminder:

Book:  People and Their Reaction to Something New
Launch Date: To be announced

No comments:

Post a Comment